BAI Distributors Privacy, Terms & Conditions
HOW TO ORDER: Call us Toll Free at 1-888-224-3446 Or Call (352) 732-7009 Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST. Fax Orders to (352) 732-1616. You may also Order Online via Email through: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Online Dealer Store at www.baionline.com (password required). Prices quoted are cash/terms prices. Any other form of payment will be at a different cost. BAI reserves the right to refuse any order. Minimum order is $25.00. Orders placed for less than the minimum will be assessed a $7.50 Handling Charge. Buyer must have a current annual resale certificate on file with BAI Distributors, Inc. prior to shipment. All order cancellations must be made in writing. No ‘verbal’ cancellations will be considered valid. Non-stock or special order items that are in transit may not be cancelled under any circumstance. Any associated factory restock fees will be passed along to the customer. It is the dealer’s responsibility to review all order confirmations for accuracy. Failure to do so might cause shipping and/or pricing errors to occur that will become the dealer’s responsibility.
BAI is a wholesale only distributor and does not sell to the end user.
TERMS: All invoices are payable in U.S. Dollars. Terms of sale are C.O.D., C.I.A. Bank Transfer or Net 30 terms (pending approval of completed credit application.) Payment on account must be received within the terms given. Without prejudice to all or any other rights and remedies of the Company, any delinquent account could be changed to C.O.D. status until account is current. BAI reserves the right to not ship orders to delinquent accounts. All BAI customers agree and hereby unconditionally and irrevocably, jointly and severally guarantee to BAI, the full, prompt and complete payment of any and all indebtedness to BAI. The customer understands and agrees that any product purchased from BAI remains the property of BAI until said time that the customer pays in full for said product. If default occurs, BAI has the right to re-claim said property with any means available and at the cost of the customer or may choose to proceed with collection activity which might include legal action.
- Default: Any account that becomes past due will be charged a finance charge at the maximum rate permitted by law, currently 1.5% per month. If default in payment occurs and account is turned over for collection, customer agrees to pay all costs of collection to include reasonable attorney’s fees and any other fees and charges including collection fees. A service charge, currently $40.00 will be charged on any check(s) returned due to NSF (non-sufficient funds), or for any other reason. Any account having one check returned NSF may be shipped CIA or COD – Certified Check or Money Order Only for any future orders placed through BAI Distributors, Inc.
- Pricing: The Price(s) quoted and viewed on our web site may be based on prices in effect at the time of quoting and/or viewing, and therefore may not be the same as the price(s) on your order if placed at a different time. It is the responsibility of the buyer to confirm price(s) at the time the order is placed. Pricing does not include shipping, handling and insurance. All prices quoted and/or viewed on our dealer store are based on Net 30 or COD terms; any other method of payment might be a different price.
FREIGHT: All orders are shipped FOB Ocala, Florida for in-stock items. Non-stock items will be FOB shipping point. If product must be brought into BAI warehouses before shipping, freight will be FOB factory plus shipping to your location. Any delivery dates given by the Company indicate estimated delivery times and shall not amount to any contractual obligation to deliver at the time stated. BAI Distributors, Inc. does not accept liability for direct or consequential loss/damage arising from any delays in delivery. BAI Distributors, Inc. will not be liable for expedited freight due to factory delays. All shipping, billing or pricing errors must be reported to BAI within 7 days of receipt of shipment; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Loss Or Damage In Transit: BAI Distributors, Inc. will carefully pack and inspect all orders before shipment. However, our responsibility ends when the respective carrier issues its receipt of the shipment from us. All claims are the responsibility of the consignee; BAI Distributors, Inc. will not file claims on consignee’s behalf. We recommend that you promptly open the carton(s) and inspect the shipment upon its delivery to you. If any product is missing or damaged, make notations to that effect on both the carrier’s and your copies of the freight bill and delivery receipt. If you discover damages after delivery, immediately report the damage to the carrier and request an inspection. The length of time allowed to report concealed loss or damage varies in different sections of the country and with different carriers, but in many instances it is less than 15 days after delivery. Published carrier rules should be read carefully. The carton and packing materials, as well as the damaged products should be held for inspection. You will also be required to file a written claim with the carrier within three (3) months of the date of delivery.
- BAI Distributors, Inc. will not accept return of merchandise damaged in transit.
RETURN POLICY: Return Authorizations: A return merchandise authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from our customer service department prior to return. This number must be marked on all documents related to the return, as well as clearly visible on the outside of any package(s) being returned. All material must be returned within thirty (30) days after authorization is received. Products must be new, unaltered, in original cartons and in re-saleable condition. Return freight is to be prepaid by the customer, unless otherwise authorized in advance. Product must be standard catalog items. Merchandise that is custom ordered, non-standard, or obsolete is not returnable for credit. Credit will be issued at the price(s) originally invoiced or at the current selling price and will be given in the form of a Credit Memo and not cash. All returns are subject to inspection of quality and count. No credit will be authorized or implied until BAI Distributors, Inc. or the manufacturer performs an evaluation. The invoice value of the product to be returned must be no less than $50.00 to qualify for an accommodation return. Refused shipments will be charged a 25% restock fee plus all applicable shipping charges. A refused shipment will cause the customer to lose any open account terms with BAI Distributors Inc.
- Flat Panel Equipment, Duplication Equipment, Projectors, Bulbs or Screens may not be returned for any reason.
- Sale of closeout and special order items is final; NO EXCEPTIONS.
WARRANTY: All manufacturers’ warranties apply. BAI Distributors, Inc. will provide advance replacements for out of carton failures for 30 days from date of shipment if inventory is available. After thirty (30) days, customer must return units to respective factory for necessary repairs or replacement. BAI Distributors, Inc. accepts no responsibility for factory warranties or repairs after thirty (30) days.